Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Beginnings

It's amazing to me how a year has just seemed to disappear from my eyes. The last year has been a year of many changes and growing experiences. I was so busy either being down on myself or being so busy I couldn't breathe. I found that while I was taking the pictures to blog I was never actually doing anything with them so in the end I finally just set my camera down. I don't know if I will ever get around to showing off the pictures I never posted I guess in time we will see. Just a little bit about the last year here in the Pearsall house - You see I wasn't so happy with anything at the start of 2011. I was tired of working and one thing or another eating an entire paycheck. I finally decided to do something about the one major thing I knew was affecting my life. I found a new job and left the job I'd had for five years. Once I reached the new job which just happened to be a funeral home I thought man this is something now. I was so happy to be back to doing something that I knew I loved and something I was good at. It didn't take long to realize that not only had I made a huge financial mistake, but I'd made a huge mistake in the choice of job. It wasn't the funeral home that I had so many issues with and I'm not going to go into details here, but suffice it to say it only took about 3 months to know that I had to do something again. Eric and I had to made some really difficult decisions, but we did what we knew was best for both of us. In the end it has left the door open for me to go back to school and not work while doing it. Now I'm in school for an Associates in Global Communications/Photography and Eric is in school for his Bachelor of Science. With all the changes going on it took some time to finally get acclimated to the new way of life. I'm loving it by the way I really couldn't be much happier. Eric and I are finally on our way to the end of this horror tunnel. Hope you stick around for the next little while as I have a few things in store for you...




Since I am going back to school I thought I would share my graded work with all of you. Whenever I have an assignment due I plan to post it here. Then when I have the grade back I will update the original post with the info. Hopefully this will help me strive to be the best that I can because you will help me stay in line. I also want to use this as an area to display anything that may come to mind from time to time. I'm still quite busy, but I want to spend more time our doors this spring and I hope to have lots of things to post.



Stay tuned the first post of many is to come. Hope you like what you see and leave lots of comments I can use all the feedback you have. Just please don't be unnecessarily mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment