Monday, February 13, 2012

Winter Robins



I've been noticing more and more that we have Robins seemingly early this year. I don't usually notice them until the Daffodil's have bloomed. This has been an unseasonably warm winter this year and I feel like spring is going to be here before we know it. It's been cold for the past few days and currently we have two inches of snow on the ground, but by tomorrow it's going to be gone and the warm temperatures will be back. I'm looking forward to spring this year because as it's a time for new life it's going to give me some to work on my new life. I'm looking forward to all the things spring has to offer and I will be right there with my camera trying to catch a moment of it.

Hope everyone has fared well in the snow we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment