Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Mar 29, 2010 ~ When these nasty little things start showing up you know Spring is here, and it's time to mow the grass. Not to mention the never ending battle of the weed.


Mar 30, 2010 ~ Lunch at the WE Inspire Conference. This was a very enlightening day. I had a lot of fun and learned quite a bit of stuff. Not to mention hearing some very great ladies speak on how their lives have gone in their business.


Mar 31, 2010 ~ Woo Hoo. I love these purple flowers. I wish we had more that would grow. I planted these one year, and this is the first bloom I've seen since the first summer in the new house. Wish these would grow all over my front lawn. I can't say it enough I truly love this purple guy.


Apr 1, 2010 ~ I've had the greens up for awhile now, but now we have buds. Can't wait to see how the flowers are going to look this year.


Apr 2, 2010 ~ Our red bud is blooming nicely this year as well. The nasty winter didn't kill everything, but I sure am glad to see some color coming into things finally.


Apr 3, 2010 ~ Easter pics with Toot and Bubba. Was just a tad bit windy but I got some great shots. This is a sorta blooper that I really liked. Tootie's hair really had a mind of it's own.


Apr 4, 2010 ~ Our annual Easter egg hunt. Love this picture because you can see the action and fun in his body language and face. The kids got lots of eggs especially since we only had 4 hunting this year. I know they had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment