Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Project 365 It's getting there

Mar 22, 2010 ~ This daffodil popped up in one of my flower beds, and I have no idea how it got there. I didn't plant it there and it's never come up before this year. The only thing that was in this bed before were Iris and ivy. Humm curious.


Mar 23, 2010 ~ This is a great weed it lets me know when Spring is truly on the way. We have this stuff growing all over our front lawn. Plus the little purple flowers are nice even for a weed.


Mar 24, 2010 ~ Had to swing by Party Galaxy and Eric found this funny little hat. I just had to snap a picture.


Mar 25, 2010 ~ Cute little Jessilyn for her 1st birthday. I fudged a tad bit because I took this picture on Saturday, but I' m using it since my real pic for the 25 is missing. I thought it was fitting.


Mar 26, 2010 ~ Fudging on this one just a little too. I didn't like any of my pictures that came out at dinner so I'm using this one. I wish I had a set up like my Aunt. She gets so many of the best birds around her house. My dogs just want to eat them so I don't put out any feeders.


Mar 27, 2010 ~ Second annual LHS all class reunion. I figured it would be a bunch of older people and I was right. No one showed from any of the 80's classes, and Sandy and I were the only two who showed from the 90's. We were the youngest there so I'm going to say no one from the 00's was there. This was still a fun event. This pic is of my Mom Harriet, Cousin David, and Aunt Sharon.


Mar 28, 2010 ~ Today is little Jessilyn's party. She really like her piggie cake. I think she ate the whole darn thing. She really had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment