Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Project 365 Movin on up.

Mar 15, 2010 ~ Spring is on it's way. Our tree always puts on these stupid looking things. I don't know what they are. I'm taking a wild guess that it's seeds. This is not where the leaves come from so I don't know the purpose. To be honest I could do without the whole tree. I wish whoever planted the thing would have planted a good tree that looked nice.


Mar 16, 2010 ~ This is and LOL Catz that I have hanging on my wall at work. I got a great kick out of it so I printed it off. Thanks to Facebook I find stuff like this all the time.


Mar 17, 2010 ~ Happy St. Patrick's Day.!!! Hope you remembered to wear your green. I know I did.


Mar 18, 2010 ~ The painting is coming along. I'm almost done. Whoooo Hoooo.


Mar 19, 2010 ~ Had a great shoot with my bestie. She was going to the casting call for Biggest Loser. She didn't make the call here in OKC, but she isn't giving up.


Mar 20, 2010 ~ Had some extra time on my hands for a change. Got caught up this weekend on my DVR'd tv shows. I took all day but I had time to recoup.


Mar 21, 2010 ~ Worked on some pics today as well. Was cold all weekend so I pretty much stayed house bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment