Friday, January 8, 2010

Thursday Thanks

I'm a few hours late on this but at least I'm here now. Right?

I wanted to try to be a more positive person this year, and hopefully these posts will help with that.

I'm thankful this week that I have a wonderful house that keeps me WARM, and that I have a car that has a heater. It's not very often Oklahoma has single digit temperatures. Heck I can't even remember the last time we had temperatures this low. Not to mention we have now had snow on the ground for two weeks. Our snow is normally gone by the afternoons. It's been an experience and I'm thinking it's not one I really want to have again. Temperature is supposed to be back up to 40 by Monday. At this rate it's going to feel like a hot spell.

I'm also going to try and keep track of how I am going on my goals with this post. This week I haven't been very productive. I have written in my journal and that's about all I have done. Work has been crazy busy with me being the only one there. Eric and I have been cooking dinner after work this week, and it's been nice to have lunch to take to work. I'm finding that eating fast food helps in making me feel bad. I'm going to fudge my Project 365 this week because I haven't been taking my daily pictures. Thankfully it's things I can create here at home which is part of the reason I think I have been being lazy. Sometimes it's hard to take a picture a day when you get up at 6:30 get ready and go to work by 8:oo. Then I don't get off until 5:00 which usually it's already getting dark, and I stay at the office for lunch because I'm trying to not spend any money on gas and eating out (not to mention getting healthier). Plus there isn't anything around my office worth taking pictures of. We are far away from any parks that are safe to be at so I find that I'm having to get pretty creative in what pic I do take.

There you have it. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment