Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 Project 365 Begins

Here it is folks. I took most of these pics today, but you know I'm ok with that. I have one for each day and they represent what was done on that day.



Jan 1, 2010 ~ Started writing in my new spiffy journal. So far so good. I've kept it up and it's pretty simple. I just answer the 3 questions I have at the beginning.

Jan 2, 2010 ~ Went to watch Avatar again. I love this movie and I hope it's just as good when it comes out on Blue Ray. I can't get over how great the world is. I loved the characters and everything. The story line was a little lacking, but you know it was made up for in visuals and emotion. If you haven't seen this GO what are you waiting for. Be warned though it is 3 hours so be ready for it.


Jan 3, 2010 ~ Spent the last day of my vacation cleaning the house. I'm sure you won't be able to tell by tomorrow that I spent most of the day cleaning.


Jan 4, 2010 ~ Well the tree is down and all the decorations are put away for another year. We do still however have Christmas gifts. Thanks to the blizzard that rolled through on Christmas eve we weren't able to make it to Lawton for Christmas. Guess I will ferry these down when I go next. Just don't know when that is going to be.


Jan 5, 2010 ~ So this is a little blurry, but I hope you get the idea. I was driving to work today and saw this on the side of 63rd street right next to a day care. At first I wasn't going to stop because I was running late getting to work, but I turned around just to get this picture. I'm bummed that it is so terrible, but what can I say. It was Cooooolllllldddddd. Don't you know I didn't have my coat on because I don't wear it unless I'm going to be out for a long period of time. Hope I get a chance for another shot like this one of these days. I was pretty amazed at this one.


Jan 6, 2010 ~ Just a shot of the frozen pond. You can kinda see where the water is still running under all that ice. I think the top layer is all that's frozen.


Jan 7, 2010 ~ Two weeks after the Blizzard and I still have this huge drift in the yard. The snow is now like big solid blocks of ice.


Jan 8, 2010 ~ Can you believe this plant has now survived for 2 years. I can't believe it. I've re potted it a few times, but most plants don't last that long around here. I have a tendency to forget to water them. This one is doing very well and is even putting on new growth.


Jan 9, 2010 ~ Eric and I have decided to use our tax return this year to get flooring done in the house. We are looking at putting down either laminent or vinyl flooring in the Living Room, Front Entry, Hallway, and Bedroom Entry. It's going to be about 357 square feet. We are leaving the carpet in the bedrooms and upstairs. We might just do the kitchen and laundry area providing we have enough for that too. The vinyl looks great and looks a lot like hardwood, but is tons easier to install and the big thing is it's waterproof. It's just going to take some research I think to make the best decision.


Jan 10, 2010 ~ It's been a lazy day so far. Can't you tell? Not much going on today and I've been kept company upstairs by some of my babies. They are totally soaking up the wonderful sunshine. What can I say it's about 5 degrees warmer upstairs where I am than it is downstairs. Sometimes the whole heat rises thing is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment