Friday, November 13, 2009

Wow I'm Really 30

Nov 2nd, 2009 ~ Well this starts it off well. I celebrated my 30th today. This has been a day I have dreaded for oh the last year or so. It's so hard to believe I'm not in my 20's anymore. I still can't explain where the last ten years of my life went. I feel like it's just flown by me. It's almost 2 weeks out from the Big 30 day and I can tell you it's not all bad. Tee Hee.

Nov 3rd, 2009 ~ I'm going to say it's safe to assume our thermometer needs to have new batteries. I can honestly say that even though I sometimes feel like it's hotter than hell here I don't think it's ever bee 116 degrees in Oklahoma.

Nov 4th , 2009 ~ You know I have been putting off giving the dogs a bath for about 2 months now. They were to the point I couldn't stand to touch them anymore. I now have two very clean and very happy doggies. Storm loves bath time because she gets the blow dryer and a brushing. The Buddy Ro only pouts during his bath time he HATES baths.

Nov 5th, 2009 ~ Spent the evening digging through some old college texts looking for some law info. Needless to say I didn't find the info I wanted, but I found all kinds of things I have kept over the years. Maybe I will have use for my old Embalming text one of these days. However I hope I have an accountant to do the accounting for me. :)

Nov 6th, 2009 ~ I finally spent the evening putting my books on the shelves where they go. I'm pretty much all out of room at this point. I either need more book cases or something else. I don't have a clue what that something else maybe, but I can sure tell you none of them will be going to storage. Oh and no I won't stop buying them either.

Nov 7th, 2009 ~ Spent part of the day at the Jenks' Aquarium. I really do enjoy going, but I'm finding that people don't know how to take care of things. The glass on all the tanks have scratches on them. I really doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if you have sharp nails or are wearing jewelery it isn't smart to tap on the glass. It really messed up several of my shots. I made small collage of shots for this pic because I couldn't just pick one or three. Love the shark tank it's really a very neat thing. Hopefully one of these days I will make it to the Atlanta Aquarium to see the Whale Shark.

Nov 8th, 2009 ~ I'm cheating!!! This is a couple of more shots from yesterday's trip to the aquarium. I liked getting to see the octopus but I wish it would have been more active. Now the puffer on the other hand I could watch all day. I can not get over the size of this guy. I'm talking it's bigger than the Thanksgiving turkey. Ok, well maybe not that big but you get the idea. The picture really doesn't do him justice.
So there you have it the Project 365 for the week. I've been staying pretty busy with the things going on in my life. One of these days I will be able to slow down and blog on time once in awhile. Hope you are having a very happy Friday the 113th. Muhahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment