Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's Been a Trying Week

Oct 26, 2009~ I know I already posted about this so I won't say much about it again. I wrecked the car I've only had for a few months. I'm not happy about it, but some things are looking up. I might not actually go bankrupt over this and that's always a plus. I know I didn't put this on there yet it's a total loss.

Oct 27, 2009 ~ Found these little things at the OSU Farmers market. The lady who makes them says they are pizza flavored dog treats. I don't know what flavor they are, but pizza isn't one of them. You want to know how I know this? Before you ask no I haven't eaten one. I can tell because my pizza lovin dogs, ok only on of them, won't even eat it. You give it to him and he will drop it on the floor and either walk away or look at you like give me a real one now. Storm now she is a treat whore. I know that sounds bad, but any kind of treat and you would think you were dealing with Pavlov's dog. Anyway needless to say only one dog likes the Pizza treats.

Oct 28, 2009 ~ This is late in coming because I picked it up off the porch on the 24th. I couldn't wait any longer I just had to share. This is what the hubby got me for my Birthday. I am loving it so far.

Oct 29, 2009 ~ I wanted to use a picture for today of a humongous hand coming out of a wall at a Mexican restaurant, but it was not a very good shot so you get this. I think it came out better than I thought it would. We had a beautiful sky this evening.

Oct 30th, 2009 ~ This was a lovely surprise waiting in my mailbox for me on Friday. I'd had just a HORRIBLE day. I can't tell you how unexpected this was, and after I opened it and read what was inside I cried. Needless to say it really made my day, and I haven't had many things like that happen to me lately. Auntie Ro Ro be on the look out in your PO box this week you will have something waiting for you.

Oct 31, 2009 ~ I have some really great friends. Sondra and Amanda took me on a photography road trip down Route 66. We made several stops and I really did get some great pictures, but the best thing about it was just being around friends and people who loved me. Did I say I'd had a really bad week? It really was a great day and it helped with some of the stress. When I got home I got to still pass out some candy for Halloween. So all in all it was a great day. To comment on the picture I chose it's one I took at the Rock Cafe. I don't' know how it happened but this old Chevy was parked outside when we were leaving, and that new lens of mine took some great shots.

Nov 1, 2009 ~ I took the day off. I literally did nothing. Ok yes that is a lie I did all kinds of things, but nothing I should have been doing. So here is your shot for the day. It was the end of Oct so here are all my reads for the month. I actually didn't realize I had read so many this month.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this weeks installment. I didn't really have to work very hard on it this week. I feel like I am getting back into the groove of things. I'm hoping I keep my momentum up because I know I need it. Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment