Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Week Gone By

Nov 9, 2009 ~ Decorated the mantel for Thanksgiving. We might still have some Halloween up outside, but inside we are ready for fall. It won't be too much longer before I can drag out the Christmas decorations. I have to say Christmas has to be my 2nd most fav holiday besides Halloween.

Nov 10, 2009 ~ I can't believe these are still in bloom. With the cold we have been having I thought all of the flowers had died off. I've been noticing more and more sunflowers are still in bloom.

Nov 11, 2009 ~ I couldn't decide what to wear today, and when I finally decide the stupid thing has a hole in it. Now I just have to figure out how to sew it up so it won't look funny. This really made me mad first thing in the morning.

Nov 12, 2009 ~ Well I've been giving you pictures of the books I've read so here is a picture of the to be read pile. I still have to get through all of these, but some of them will have to wait because I don't have the whole series, and I refuse to start in the middle. I learned my lesson with Harry Potter.

Nov 13, 2009 ~ I know it doesn't look like much yet, but I promise you it will. This is all of the makings for my North Pole mail box. I still haven't started it, but I'm sure it will look great and be a wonderful addition to my Christmas props.

Nov 14, 2009 ~ Like my Frog Prince? I sure did like him even if he didn't last very long. This was my surprise Birthday cake that went along with my surprise Birthday party. I had no clue My mom and cousin Will were going to put on a shindig for me. It really made me feel special.


Nov 15, 2009 ~ Went out to the mountains today. I can honestly say that this is what I miss most about Lawton. Living here in OKC you can't just take off for the day and spend countless hours driving through the prairie and eating good food. Plus it makes for a spectacular day when it's foggy outside and the clouds don't quite make it over the top.
Next week I am taking a break on Project 365, but you will still get your picture a day. I'm going to post some pics that I have taken this year that I wasn't able to post. If I don't get the post up before next week I hope everyone has a very safe and fantastic Thanksgiving holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment