Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day




I hope everyone has a very safe and happy holiday. Enjoy the time you get to spend with your family because there are American Troops who are not getting to enjoy theirs.


With all of the things that have happened over the year I wanted to take a moment to sit back and reflect on some of the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.
1.) My family and friends because without them the last couple of months would have been awful.
2.) My husband because he's there when I need him the most even if sometimes it doesn't feel that way.
3.) Leia, Storm, and Buddy (my animals) because they just make the day easier sometimes, and they love me unconditionally and are always happy to see me. I can always count on the nightly head scratch.
4.) I am thankful that I have a nice home because it could very easily slip away tomorrow.
5.) My cousin Michael because he is spending his holidays, in Afghanistan, away from his family this year to protect our country and what it stands for.



So what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment