Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crazy! What me?

I couldn't quite come up with a title this week. Lets suffice to say it's not been a good couple of weeks for me, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. It's part of the reason I have been putting this off this week. I actually have had most of the pics edited and just waiting to go up. I just couldn't drag myself to the computer to do it though. At least I'm here now even if I have a million and one things to get done before I leave for the weekend. Oh did I mention I'm going to be photographing my Aunt and Uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary. Yea well I am. I'm actually excited to be doing it and a little bit nervous too. I'm always my worst critic, and I just know that none of the pics I will take will be up to the standards I want them to be. Not to mention they always seen to look better on the screen than in print. I don't get that. Maybe someone out there can tell me what to do to fix it. Ok so I better stop rambling on or we'll be here all night. So without further ado here's the pics from last week.



July 27, 2009 ~ I'm sure this is totally illegal, but well I'm doing it anyways. This vanity plate made my whole day today. I just happened to be driving to work and pulled up behind this person. I had a very good laugh. Wish I would have come up with this for my Mustang. Too Cute.


July 28, 2009 ~ Here is me trying my hand at using the Manual slot on my camera dial. I didn't use this pic as the one I turned it, but I just liked it for me. I love my Bitch Kitty. I decided that she would get to spend some time outside after I had to torture her for a bit. Lets just say anal glands and leave it at that. I will spare you the details. Anyways being outside in the sunshine was her treat for not eating me alive. Don't get me wrong I did have battle wounds, but they weren't nearly as bad as I've had from her in the past.


July 29, 2009 ~ I'm totally clueless as to why I took this picture. Maybe I just liked the pretty clouds, and I couldn't think of anything better to shoot for the day.


July 30, 2009 ~ Yep here's another like yesterday was practicing again with the manual. It's the pond in all it's horrid ugly glory. It looks like crap this year but that's my fault. Oh well maybe next year I can add some color to it.



July 31, 2009 ~ Taking the easy road out today. Here are the books I read in July. Not that many compared to other months this year. I really have some catching up to do.


Aug 1, 2009 ~ Rain water on the car. Another shot of practice in manual mode, but I really liked this one. It reminds me of something that should be in an add for Turtle Wax.


Aug 2, 2009 ~ I think Hell has frozen over. I made this all on my own. I decided I wanted to make some Basil Pesto, and that's exactly what I did. I didn't make the bow tie pasta from scratch, but I made the rest. I have to say it turned out really good. It was quite yummy. The other items are not in the picture, but I also made a Jello Cake, and Spinach Artichoke Dip.


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Sandy, Happy Birthday to you. Yep so how's it feel to be 21 again. LOL. Hope you had a great day.



So I guess that's it for this post otherwise you might be thinking I need to be locked up for my own safety. Until next week enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment