Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's a 50th Wedding Anniversary

I'm sorry but there won't be any Project 365 this week. I didn't really take the pictures for it last week, and I'm afraid I won't have any this week either. It's really been rough going the last couple of weeks for me. I've been under a lot of stress with home life and work life.

Now on to my title for this post. I went on the 8th and took pictures at my Aunt and Uncle's 50th Anniversary. The party was a blast. I enjoyed the program the kids and grand kids put on. There were some stories that I had never heard before. What their son Michael had to say was just great. Unfortunately he couldn't be there to share in the joy of this occasion because he is serving in Iraq for the next year.


Now here are a few pics. I hope you like them Aunt Geraldine. This is just a little sneak preview, but these are the best ones. Which is just my opinion.



Happy 50th. Hope Eric and I make it to 50.




Michael just had to make it so there wasn't a dry eye in the place. His speech was very moving even if it was given in his absence.

Ty read a very nice poem for his Granna and PaPa.





Va Va Voom what a nice new ring set.




The happy couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment