Monday, July 20, 2009

A Week in the Life.

July 13, 2009 ~ The week started out with a big ol bang. We bought this beauty from the neighbors. It's been nice having a car again. Not to mention it's not been that pleasant driving with no tunes. JJ I'm sorry you're getting the truck back with the speakers not working. At least I put a new radio and subs in after the truck was broken into last year. Now I have to say bye to old Blue. It was a good truck to have for the last few years, and one I'm thankful I was able to borrow. Thank you Brother.


July 14, 2009 ~ Well if you didn't know before you do now. I Love Harry Potter. Here is me in my whole get up to go watch the movie. I was at the theater in line by 3:30PM. I would have been there sooner, but well I had some issues with the staff not giving me the correct information. Needless to say I sat out in the parking lot in my car to wait. There was no way in all of this I could stand outside in 105 degree heat.


July 15, 2009 ~ Here is the theater where I finally got to watch Half Blood Prince. I love love love the movie. They did a very good job with the adaptation of this book. My fav movie by far is Goblet of Fire, but then it is my fav book too.


July 16, 2009 ~ Here is a shot out the office windows. This was taken just after the power went out. All I can say it thank you Jesus we had UPS systems. I would have lost several hours worth of work if it weren't for the backups. We had no notice that a storm this bad was moving in. One minute we hear all kinds of thunder, and then the next thing I know is we have no power and it's raining like crazy. We of course had very high winds with the storm that broke several more of the trees.


July 17, 2009 ~ Nothing but Blue Skies. I really love this shot. Couldn't have done it better I don't think. It was a beautiful day now that we are out of the triple digit heat. I'm hoping we don't get back into the triple digits for awhile. The temperatures really are killing my electric bill.


July 18, 2009 ~ Made it to the Post Office to finally get the reunion pictures mailed. My Mom's class celebrated 40 years on the 4th of July weekend. I went and helped take pictures. I wasn't that happy with the way they turned out, but we weren't there very long to get any really great shots.

July 19, 2009 ~ After working most of the day on Saturday I wanted to take a minute to stop and smell the flowers. Unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. Nothing has survived this heat wave we've had. I was able to find this lonely purple thing. I was pretty busy again today with house work, but at least I have it done for a few more days. Hopefully I will have a nice 3 day weekend this weekend.



Hope you like this pics this week. I was crazy busy most of the week what with the new car and the new HP movie. Needless to say it was a great one, and I'm looking forward to having another great week this week.




Hope everyone has a great week too.











No comments:

Post a Comment