Thursday, July 16, 2009

Project 365 Stying on the Wagon

I'm sorry I know these are coming to you late in the week, but man have I had one heck of a week. Though you won't find out about that until next week. I'm mean I know but you're just gonna have to wait. In the mean time here are some pics to tide you over.



July 6, 2009 ~ There's a Storm comin. Yea do you see it. I do! It's my baby running for the back door. She really can't handle much time outside with the temperatures we've been having.


July 7, 2009 ~ Happy Monday. See what greeted us in the kitchen at work first thing in the morning. This sucker was huge. We let the boys handle getting it outside. No it didn't get killed.


July 8, 2009 ~ This is the most addicting game I have ever played. Once you figure it out it's really a ton of fun. It's occupied so much of my time lately that I've only read 3 books this month. What in the world is wrong with this picture.


July 9, 2009 ~ Buddy Ro sitting pretty for the camera. Yea I don't think so. He is sitting, but I think he was just hanging out. I don't really know what he was doing. I lucked out and just happened to have my camera with me.



July 10, 2009 ~ Happy Anniversary Eric and I. Today was our 5 year wedding anniversary. Can't believe it has been that long already because it seems like only yesterday.



July 11, 2009 ~ Can you believe Miss thang has taken over the dogs pillow. Yep she has here's the proof. The dogs give her a wide berth when she's on the pillow. I can't believe I actually got all three of the kids on here this week. I guess it was a slow week in pictures.


July 12, 2009 ~ I thought this was a funny sight. A beer tab in the shape of a lobster. I'm sure you can guess where this was taken at. Eric took me to lunch today before he had to go to work.
Thats all for this week so stay tuned for next week it's going to be loads of fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment