Friday, June 19, 2009

The Happy Couple

Last weekend I did my first real wedding shoot. It wasn't perfect, and of course I'm kicking myself now. For this being my first time I feel pretty confident that I did a good job. I just made a few rookie mistakes which to be honest I should have expected. Without further ado I give you a few of the shots.


I love this shot because you can see the groom just over the shoulder's of the Bride and her Son. I don't know I feel like I'm getting a stolen glance at the Groom's happy face.



This shot turned out great as well. It was perfect for the little saying at the side. Which of course I did after the fact. I really like this one as well.


This is one of the few shots I got of the Bride by herself. I think she was beautiful on the big day.
I hope they share a lifetime of love and happiness. Best wishes to them.






Now the fun part. Please comment and tell me what you think. Let me know if you like or dislike.





Happy weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment