Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rough Week Project 365

It's been very hard to get back into the swing of Project 365 after not doing it for so long. I'm really trying to get back on the wagon now that I am able. It's been one hell of a week for celebrity's passing. You would think that with me being a Funeral Director weeks like this shouldn't surprise me but they do. I'm just as affected by this as the rest of the world. Hope you enjoy me getting back on the wagon.



June 22, 2009 ~ Decided I would at least post this one. It's of the books I read in May. June will be coming in the next couple of weeks as today marks us as being done with the first 6 months of the year.

June 23, 2009 ~ Ed McMahon. My sympathies to his family and friends. He was a good man that we should have had around for a little longer. I can still remember staying up late on the weekends just to catch the new episode of Star Search. I'm sadden by his passing.

June 24, 2009 ~ This one isn't as graphic as the pictures right after. I still have quite a bit to go on the healing, but I'm getting there. It's not looking nearly as red and puffy. I still have some time to wait on all of the swelling to go down. All in all the finger is doing well. I'm just going to have some really nasty scars.

June 25, 2009 ~ Today marks the passing of a couple of our biggest stars. Farrah Fawcett passed earlier in the day only to be followed by Micheal Jackson. I'm sadden by the death of Michael. I wish things could have been different for him. I don't believe all of the hype that has been following him around for the last several years. It's a scary beast we have made out of the tabloids. Somethings just are not meant for public consumption. We need to learn to let people live their lives even if they are in the public eye. Now with Farrah I'm sad about her as well, but on a different level. I'm glad she is finally gone because the last leg of her journey with cancer has been brutal. I can honestly feel good about her passing because I know she has gone to a better place and is no longer in the grips of the pain she has been dealing with. My sympathies go out as well to all of the family and friends of these two folks. The next few weeks are going to be very difficult for them.


June 26th, 2009 ~ Like my new glasses? I sure do. They have made my life so much better. I can see for one, and the new frames don't make my head hurt. My old ones hurt my nose and ears, and I couldn't get them to fit no matter how many times I went to get them adjusted. So yea I think they make me look dead sexy. You know I probably shouldn't say that with all the deaths happening this week. I'm terrible.


June 27th, 2009 ~ Transformers 2. GO SEE IT. Loved it nuff said.


June 28th, 2009 ~ My goodness another death this week. Rest in Peace Billy Mays. We will miss all of your great infomercials. No one is going to be able to sell OxiClean as good as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment