Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Project 365

April 13, 2009 ~ Today starts the first day of my vacation. I spent a good portion of the day taking pictures of adorable little Koda. He wasn't in a picture taking mood so it was a little bit of a trying day. I did get this good one. Hopefully I will have plenty more chances to photograph this little guy.


April 14, 2009 ~ This is what I spend my Tuesday night doing. I'm loving this season. There is a ton of talent on the show this year, and I am intrigued by the variety. Even if my fav person got sent home I know we will be seeing much more of him. (If you're wondering I loved Scott)


April 15, 2009 ~ Luckily I didn't have to rush to get the taxes done today as they were done in February. This is what I spent my day at. I edited pics of Koda, and I made a slide show of the pics from his First Birthday Party.


April 16, 2009 ~ Headed out for the fun part of my vacation today. Eureka Spring here we come. Went to the drive through zoo, and saw this great big tortoise. It wasn't what I expected and was very expensive, but I know the money went to a good cause.


April 17, 2009 ~ The highlight of the trip is always getting to visit Turpentine Creek Wildlife Rescue. I didn't get to see Kenny this year as he passed away back in June. This is a very good place that is a exotic animal rescue. The animals are well taken care of, and put into as natural habitats as possible. TCWR does a really great job.


April 18, 2009 ~ Here is something I have actually blogged about Carving in the Ozarks. A great time was had by all.


April 19, 2009 ~ The downtown plaza in Eureka Springs. This is truly a beautiful place. I love it here.


April 20, 2009 ~ Came home today to this. Yep that would be a big ol hole in the carpet. We don't have just one but two holes in the carpet right smack in front of the couch. I guess Buddy told us what he thought of us going on vacation and leaving him alone for four days. Now he's in the habit of digging at the carpet like it's the dirt outside. Uggggg.


April 21, 2009 ~ The Azalea bushes we planted last year. I don't get how one isn't growing, but the other 3 are like weeds. They really are pretty.


April 22, 2009 ~ You know it's Spring when you can smell the fresh cut grass in the air. I hate mowing the lawn so the hubby gets the job, but I sure do love the smell of fresh cut grass in the Spring. In the summer not so much it just doesn't have the same smell.


April 23, 2009 ~ Don't know what Blogger's issue is with flipping this picture, but it still looks ok. This is another sign of Spring in the air. The lady bugs are out. I really like these guys.


April 24, 2009 ~ Here is the resident Frog in the pond. I'm really happy that this guy had picked us for a home. I really didn't think we would have any this year.


April 25, 2009 ~ Today was Korben's first birthday party at the prairie dog park. It was a great time. There really is nothing like seeing babies tear into those cakes. I got these cute little babies playing and having fun.


April 26, 2009 ~ Had my second shoot with Jessilyn. I loved this pic from the day. The poor little thing had her days and nights mixed up. Hopefully we fixed that because I kept her awake for most of the afternoon. This shot is just one where we let her have a small nap.


April 27, 2009 ~ I love these dog products. The dogs finally got their nails trimmed thanks to the QuickFinder. It gave me the confidence to know that I wasn't hurting them, and I could cut quite a bit off the nail. I then smoothed them out with the PediPaws. Love Love Love these items.


April 28, 2009 ~ Rain. Ugg enough said.

April 29, 2009 ~ Yet more RAIN. Go AWAY!!!!!!


April 30, 2009 ~ More rain. Leia looking out the front door dreaming she could go out. She's not a very good girl when she's outside.


May 1, 2009 ~ Books read in April. Not much but they sure were good.


May 2, 2009 ~ How often can a dog manage this. Yea the duck is sitting straight up in the air. Don't know how it happened but I had to get a shot of it. Don't think this will ever happen again.


May 3, 2009 ~ I have a mess going in the garage. I got tired of cleaning up parts of tile so I thought I would start tearing it up. This is about as far as I got. One day we'll have it all up. Maybe in the next few weeks. We are out of place to put trash as I have filled the bins already for the week.

1 comment: