Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OMG!!! My Finger

Yea I did something really stupid on Mother's Day. I slammed the car door on my finger. It hurt like well I can't even explain how bad it hurt because I've not ever had a hurt this bad. So here is the grusome pics don't look if you have a weak stomache. Needless to say I'm going to take a couple of weeks off from Project 365 as it's my camera clicking finger.






Fair Warning!!!









Here's the gap I had it stuck in. Yes the door closed all the way just like you see it here only my finger was in the crack.



The underside of my finger.


The top of my finger. So far it looks like I may keep the nail. This is the first day with the bandage off.


A side view.



The left and right finger.





The left and right from the other side.






A side view of the left vs right.




Another side shot of left vs right.

No comments:

Post a Comment