Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bright Blue Skys

Things are looking up. I've been having a great week pictures wise. I actually have a picture everyday this week. Well at least so far for the week I still have tomorrow I have to get one for. Sat and Sun I don't think will be a very big issue. I'm also excited because I just bought me a new Lens for my camera. Ok well it's at least new to me it's a used model from a shop here in the metro. Family life is still crazy, but at least it's not my home life in the pits. I don't know what I would do if I had to deal with the family craziness that is Lawton all the time.
I have a few photo shoots coming up in the next couple of weeks. I've been pondering what would make good shots. Hopefully these will be good enough to put into a portfolio of sorts. I'm looking forward to doing them. I need to get back into the swing of things and start learning how to use the new camera.
Well that's all I have to say this blog around. I will be getting that last few weeks pictures posted soon. It just won't be tonight. Instead of working on the editing of those I was making a wallpaper for my desktop. See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment