Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Good

I don't even know what to say right now. Nothing I write seems to be the right words for how I am feeling. Life has been turned upside down for me the last couple of weeks. My family is going through a very rough patch right now, and I don't know if it's something we are going to be able to heal from this time around. I've been debating on saying anything here now for awhile I just didn't know if it would be a good idea. I did think though that it would be a good idea to let my readers know what has been going on, and part of why I haven't been keeping up with the blog. Life is just crazy and it's not getting any better.
On the Project 365 front I haven't been going very well there either. I slacked off last week and didn't get any pictures really. I've been able to piece some together to make up for 2 weeks. I just have to get them edited to post now. This week isn't looking much better. I've lost my inspiration to keep it up for the time being. I may just lay the camera down for a couple of weeks until I get into a better frame of mind. I do enjoy doing this, and I know I will again I just have to get myself through the rough patch I find myself in.
So for now I will leave you with this........

To the world you maybe one person, but to one person you may be the world.

I don't know who wrote that, but I truly love it. I'm going to try and remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment