Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally Project 365

I know it's late, but here it is.



Mar 2, 2009 ~ Here are the books I read during February. Not as many as Jan but it was a shorter month.

Mar 3, 2009 ~ My favorite thing about Easter is Peeps. I love these little surgery bits of goo. Ummmmm.

Mar 4, 2009 ~ Look the Bradford Pears are blooming. I love it when the trees start putting on flowers.

Mar 5, 2009 ~ Here is the reason Wal-Mart is the Poo! I got this new thing of blueberries at a grocery store for $2.98, and the carton on the bottom came from Wal-Mart for $3.00.

Mar 6, 2009 ~ Wow the Red Bud is blooming. I hope it makes it through the freeze that's coming.

Mar 7, 2009 ~ Here a last one of the beautiful Daffodils. I'm sure with the freeze that's on it's way they won't make it.

Mar 8, 2009 ~ Leia is acting like she's drunk. We got her this special cat harness to wear, and she just hates it. It's the only way though that she is going to be able to go outside. We won't let her out alone, and when we are watching her she runs. This is really for her own protection.

Mar 9, 2009 ~ I really hate the spring forward time change. I like getting up when it's light outside. Here is a shot of the nice sunrise today.


Mar 10, 2009 ~ That cold front is getting closer here's another shot of the Red Bud. Crossing my fingers it makes it through.

Mar 11, 2009 ~ What is with this weather. It's SNOWING. WTF? It was just 80 degrees. Oh well I guess that Oklahoma weather for you.

Mar 12, 2009 ~ Can you believe she squishes her big ol self in such a small place. Every morning I have to step over her to get out of the shower. Crazy dog just loves sleeping here.

Mar 13, 2009 ~ Happy Anniversary to me. Yep I have been at my job for 3 years today. Woot!!!!

Mar 14, 2009 ~ Kayleigh getting her House of Night books signed by P.C and Kristen Cast. It was a blast. Looking forward to doing it again sometime.

Mar 15, 2009 ~ Rock on!!! It's Guitar Hero World Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment