Monday, March 2, 2009

What a Great Week, Project 365

If you were wondering what was in the box from Feb 12 here it is. It's a bottle of 1979 wine. I bought the bottle for Sondra's surprise party on the 28th of the month. It was a tough little booger to get my hands on, but it was so worth the hastle. See below for the weeks pictures. Enjoy!!!








You know this whole picture a day thing is really not east. I thought oh well there is so much I do in a day surely one picture isn't that big a deal. Right. It's getting harder and harder to come up with great pictures. Although I do have some great ones from last week.



Feb 23 ~ I though this was only fitting as I swear this place is going to get my first born child. It's the Devil I tell you. I can't go even a week without having to come to this store. It doesn't help that this is really the closet grocery store to us. You can never get out of there without them get an arm or a leg. Yep by oh Tuesday this week I had been in this particular Wally World 3 times. By the end of the week I lost count. I plan to stay away from here this week. Hopefully I can stick to that.



Feb 24, 2009 ~ I'm sure most of you have seen these in your yards by now. I have no idea what these are called, but I see them every spring. They grow in abundance in our front yard. I can't really say that I hate them even if they are weeds. To me this is really a sign that Spring is just around the corner. Not to mention the little purple flowers are fun to eat. Yep I said it I think they taste good. You just have to watch where you get them from so you don't get them with funk on them.


Feb 25, 2009 ~ Well here they are!! The first Daffodil's of the season. Too bad they froze this weekend. I don't know how much more they will be able to stand up against. I still have a few though that are still just buds that haven't opened. Hopefully I will still get to enjoy them for a few more weeks.


Feb 26, 2009 ~ Having dinner at Chelino's before hitting Wally World again this week. I read somewhere that you should have a picture of yourself at least once a month. Here it is. Not the greatest, but it is what it is. Enjoy.


Feb 27, 2009 ~ Too Cute!!!! It's only been 4 weeks since I've seen this little guy, and he has 2 (count them TWO) teeth. I didn't think this was ever going to happen. All I can say is he sure enjoyed his bath, and playing with the black comb. I can't get over how big and blue his eyes are. I just wish I got to see him a little more often, but hes 70 miles away.


Feb 28, 2009 ~ HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY Sondra. This is a picture of my best friend Sondra. We threw her a Surprise party at my house. It was a ton of fun. It was just a lot of work to keep it a secret from her. I swear she did everything in her power to change plans at the last minute. She never did figure out what we were doing. We had a great dinner at Ted's, and then she was blind folded and driven to my house. Sondra was terrified of falling in the yard after being a little car sick from the ride to the house. I still can't believe she never figured it out.


Mar 1, 2009 ~ The last day of the weekend, and my time with the boy was coming to a close. He was having a ton of fun in the front entry way looking out the door, and crawling on the slick tile floor. I love his hair in this one because he's actually starting to get some in. I just can't get over how darn adorable he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment