Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project 365

Surprisingly I'm getting an early start to the blog this week. I've not been feeling real well for the past week. The allergens in the air have really been bad, and I've been taking a hard hit from it. Here is what I got for last week.


Feb 16, 2009 ~ I got this one after work today. The clouds were covering the setting sun just right. I like how you can see the rays peeking through the clouds.

Feb 17, 2009 ~ This is what I came home to Tuesday. Umm this was some very good chicken. I have to say Eric is getting much better at not over cooking it on the grill. The BBQ sauce we had to go with it was very good too. One of the ladies at the VA office gave us a small jar of her home made BBQ sauce, and I wish we had a much larger jar. Eric's gonna have to check into getting a bigger jar.

Feb 18, 2009 ~ Just as I was walking out the door I got this beauty. They don't lay like this much anymore. Buddy has just gotten to darn big to snuggle with. It's a very rare occasion Storm lets him snuggle these days.

Feb 19, 2009 ~ The emerging Daffodils. I can't wait to see the actual blooms.

Feb 20, 2009 ~ I'm cheating with this picture. I really took this the day we got the new couch. I'm using it now though because I was lazy and didn't take a picture today. I'm just glad to use this one I really like it.
Feb 21, 2009 ~ I don't have a picture for this day because I did absolutely nothing today. I was really using the free day to catch up on some much needed sleep. You know not being able to breathe, and have every hole on your face itching is not a good sleep inducer. At least it's finally starting to go away. That Cedar tree pollen didn't treat me very good.
Feb 22, 2009 ~ I got a nice surprise visit tonight. The Fletcher's came to see us (Well really they came to see the dr). This is Buddy telling Koda hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment