Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Project 365

I know you don't have to tell me! Yes I haven't blogged in over a week. I've been lazy what can I say. Part of the reason this is getting to you so late in the week is I just didn't want to sit down
and do it. Part of that is I'm still having some issues with my back, and last week just about killed me. I saw the chiropractor on Friday, and it didn't come early enough. Then I got to have my massage. Needless to say I hurt most of the weekend due to my neck being out of whack. I had lots of places out which is why I was hurting so bad. Today is really the first day in a week I haven't been hurting after getting off work. When I hurt after work I don't really want to do anything when I get home except lay down with a book. So without further ado here is last weeks pictures. Enjoy!!


Feb 9, 2009 ~ I missed the full moon on the night of the 8th. I could have really kicked myself because I am sure it was beautiful. This was the morning after. I caught this driving down the road in front of my house. I really love pictures of the moon, and I'm sorry this one didn't turn out better. I just couldn't stop in the middle of traffic to take a picture, but I sure did want to. By the time I got to work it was completely gone. Bummer.

Feb 10, 2009 ~ The clouds after the storm. I lucked out at work and at home we were completely missed by all the tornadoes and hail. My work had power flashes and the sirens went off 3 times. The tornado's weren't that far away honestly so we really lucked out. However I always worry about my home because it seems to be in Tornado Alley. Our house is in one of the neighborhoods hit by the May 3,1999 F5 that hit. I'm glad we haven't had any really bad weather hit out home since we have bought it.

Feb 11, 2009 ~ This is my biggest downfall. I love me some Quarter Pounders. I have decided it's time to go on a stay away from eating out diet. My pants no longer fit comfortably so I have to do something about it. :(

Feb 12, 2009 ~ I know you say it's just a box but is it? Nope it's not, but I can't share what is on the inside just yet. It's a really fantastic birthday present, and I don't want the recipient to know that I bought it. I can't wait till everyone knows whats is in the box.

Feb 13, 2009 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!! This was just a beautiful cake that I couldn't resist taking a picture of. Jennifer your copy is in the mail. :)

Feb 14, 2009 ~ Happy Valentine's Day. My wonderful hubby got me an external flash for my DSLR. I've really been wanting one of these, and now I have it. I just hope I have some chances to actually use it. I can't wait until Kayleigh's (my niece) Spring Concert. I bet I get some better pictures this time around.

Feb 15, 2009 ~ OMG I finally got my hands on this baby. I have wanted this since I saw it at Christmas. It was totally on sale, and I bought it. Now I have to find some people to play it with me. Yea I know I'm a big dork, but I'm in love with Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment