Monday, February 9, 2009

Project 365

Feb 2, 2009 ~ See what I mean about I hate the mud. Whenever it rains, or we have nasty weather this is the aftermath we get to deal with. It doesn't matter how much we wipe the feet we always have the mud issue. Hopefully this will be solved this spring. We are going to get the yard sodded to curtail some of this. I know it's not going to be 100%, but at least we won't have to wait for the seed to grow.

Feb 3, 2009 ~ Well it's Tuesday do you know what that means? It's buffet night at Mazzio's (Eric's favorite pizza place). I've been to this restaurant I couldn't tell you how many times, but we never sat on the other side of the dinning room. I happened to find this sign, and I just loved it.

Feb 4, 2009 ~ Here is where I spend my work days. This is my cave lol. I know it's not much but I try to make it feel more like home.

Feb 5, 2009 ~ Spring is in the air!!!! Look at what I found today. My Daffodils are coming up it won't be long before they are blooming.

Feb 6, 2009 ~ See what I mean it's a mud pit. We'll get it fixed. :o)

Feb 7, 2009 ~ See what we got today. A new couch. Yep we got a great new couch for a great deal. We went to just get a seat cover for our other couch cushion. I think from now on we have to stay out of that place. The splurge was well worth it. I LOVE this couch.

Feb 8, 2009 ~ Went to the air port today to get my Mommy. She we on a cruise last week, and I was her ride home well at least her ride to my home. I always wanted to get a picture of the arrows. I think it really turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment