Sunday, January 30, 2011

October Project 365

 Oct 1, 2010 ~ Books read in September. I don't feel right if I don't have a book to read in my free time. Doesn't matter what that free time may be either. I carry a book on me almost all the time.


 Oct 2, 2010 ~ Wow one of these day's I'm going to quit eating out and get away from these crazy long drive through lines.


 Oct 3, 2010 ~ The cold weather is on it's way and I plan on drinking lots of this stuff.


 Oct 4 , 2010 ~ See I told you crazy long lines.


 Oct 5, 2010 ~ This little guy needs to do something we have colder weather coming any day now. I have a feeling it's not going to make it through the winter.


 
Oct 6, 2010 ~ I refuse to turn the A/C back on when we have cooler weather moving in. I wanted the air to flow through the house and keep the cat and dogs inside. I stacked all of our baby gates up at the door. May not keep out the bugs but it sure does feel great in here.


 Oct 7, 2010 ~ Trying my hand at the origami crane. Don't think I did too bad but I don't know if it will work for the scrapbook I'm doing.


 Oct 8, 2010 ~ Lunch. Can't be a good ol ham sandwich.


 Oct 9, 2010 ~ Yep Halloween is on it's way. I always love this time of year.


 Oct 10 , 2010 ~ Our new to us telescope. Eric tells me there is a thing we can get to hook up to my camera and take shots. Will have to look into getting it.


 Oct 11, 2010 ~ Storm just loves to lick the cake batter off of the mixers. Both dogs love treats like this. Guess over the next few weeks they will have lots of treats. That is unless is chocolate and then they can't have any of it.


 Oct 12, 2010 ~ What a beautiful sunset.


 Oct 13, 2010 ~ I sure do miss this old neighborhood. Wish we still lived here.


 Oct 14, 2010 ~ The dogs love these treats and thanks to Sam's I can get them in bulk.


 Oct 15, 2010 ~ Never in a million years did I think of this when buying our house. Guess the windows work great for a head rest to look out all day long. She does this on a pretty normal basis.


 Oct 16, 2010 ~ Finally got my camera back. Though it's an all new one. The experts couldn't figure out what was wrong with the other one.


 Oct 17, 2010 ~ Debating on weather I should sell this guy in the garage sale in the Spring. Guess I will just have to see how I feel when it rolls around.


 Oct 18, 2010 ~ I am surprised on a per trip basis at the things Wal-Mart sells.


 Oct 19, 2010 ~ Annnnnddddd the cake of death begins. I can tell you I'm no cake expert.

Oct 20, 2010 ~ Well it's looking pretty good. I just hope that it turns out with no problems. 


 Oct 21, 2010 ~ Looking at the sun coming up while sitting in line waiting to buy my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 tickets. I can't believe this journey is almost to a close.


 Oct 22, 2010 ~ This cake turned out so much better than I had hoped. Not bad for my first shot at cake making.


 Oct 23, 2010 ~ The night of the Surprise 60th Birthday Party. My mom enjoyed her party and is now enjoying the late night party at the bar.


 Oct 24, 2010 ~ The big day. Had to do some decorating of the Birthday Girl's house.


 Oct 25, 2010 ~ Great picture effects courtesy of iMutator iPhone app.


 Oct 26, 2010 ~ The winter is moving in and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm already hoping for spring to come.


 Oct 27, 2010 ~ I'm surprised almost daily by what my animals are capable of. Who got in the tub on their own and tromped around is beyond me. I woke up to this today.


 Oct 28, 2010 ~ How can you not love these two. I wouldn't give them up for anything in the world.


 Oct 29, 2010 ~ I'm cheating but wanted to share another pic of Bubba and Toot. I love these two and think they took great pics earlier this year.


 Oct 30, 2010 ~ I know she won't be around for long. The Orb Weaver Spider that has spent her summer in my mom's flower bed.


Oct 31, 2010 ~ Some one save me. Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment