Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still a week behind

Apr 12,2010 ~ Something is living in my flower bed. Don't have a clue what it is, but I can fill the hole in and it comes right back. Has been here since last summer.


Apr 13, 2010 ~ Starting to work on the front of the house. Getting the flowers all planted and set up. You can also see Leia in the window watching what I was doing.


Apr 14, 2010 ~ The wisteria growing behind my office. Wish it weren't covered in ants cause I would cut it and put in a vase on my desk.

Apr 15, 2010 ~ Since I wasn't using this as a bird house I decided I could make it a planter. I think it looks pretty amusing. Don't you?


Apr 16, 2010 ~ The peacocks by my office have made it pretty difficult not to take their pictures. I think these guys are just beautiful.

Apr 17, 2010 ~ My puppies just love Kayleigh. They always break the no couch rule when she comes for a visit.


Apr 18, 2010 ~ I finally had to break down and get a new phone. My auntie helped me get into the iPhone like I've been wanting. The only thing that will make it better is a pink case. That will come, but in the mean time I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment