Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Finally here.

September 28, 2009 ~ Here are the books I read in August. I don't know what I did. I guess I wasn't very productive.

September 29, 2009 ~ Yep it's what you think it is. Poison Ivy. I thought I would spare my dog his dignity by not posting pics of him. This is in our backyard and the poor thing had this in the creases of both back legs. Lets just say he wasn't a happy camper.

September 30, 2009 ~ I decorated for Halloween. Actually this is about all that has been done. There are 4 boxes of decorations that have not been put up. Honestly I don't see them going up even now because I may not be at home for Halloween.

October 1, 2009 ~ Books that I read in September. I feel a ton more productive this month. Read all of these books, and did tons of other things.

October 2, 2009 ~ I found this Butterfly out in the yard. Don't know if you can tell but it's actually already dead. I liked the colors and thought it would make a great picture.

October 3, 2009 ~ Just a twig with some leaves on it. I took this sitting in my car getting my daily caffeine fix. I've been running out of ideas what can I say.

October 4, 2009 ~ Beautiful fall colors. It's been awhile since I have seen our trees turning all these wonderful colors. I really wish it would look like this every year.

October 5, 2009 ~ Thought I would mention this. I did the Limeades for Learning with Sonic, and I was surprised at how many classrooms this actually helped. I really hope this becomes something they do every year. Many many students benefited from this program.

October 6, 2009 ~ I can't resist these things. Ummmm. I love McDonalds fries. It's a shame I'm falling out of love with McDonald's, but I don't think I will ever quit loving the fries.

October 7, 2009 ~ So I'm cheating. I didn't take this picture on the 7th, but I really wanted to share it so here it is. This was at the LHS vs IKE game over Labor Day weekend. It was my 10 year highschool reunion. We had just won the game and we were signing the alma mater. I just had to get the flying L.

October 8, 2009 ~ I worked on this a lot this week. This is the scrapbook I made and gave to Sondra for her 30th birthday. I've been working on it for awhile now here and there, and I just wanted to get it finished and to her. Hopefully I will be able to get the cards done and put into it too.

October 9, 2009 ~ Our first fire for the fall/winter months. We wanted to have it when Sondra and Amanda came over. However it didn't go very well because the wood was all wet.

October 10, 2009 ~ Here is the next project I have started on. I've been scrapping the pictures from my Aunt and Uncle's wedding. Once this is done I will scrap their 50th anniversary cards.

October 11, 2009 ~ I've been spending lots of time and lots of money here. I just can't seem to get everything I need in one trip.

October 12, 2009 ~ Here is on of the pages I have finished. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but it is a really cute page. I'm pretty proud of it.

October 13, 2009 ~ Here is another of those places I have been spending way to much time and money at.

October 14, 2009 ~ I love these Wonder Bread sandwich holders. It makes taking my lunch to work so much easier, and my bread doesn't get smashed.

October 15, 2009 ~ Wow this was an amazing sight. We've gone so long without seeing the sun I wondered if it was still there.

October 16, 2009 ~ This was a happy find for me. I haven't been able to find my NES since we moved into this house in '06. Now I just have to find all of the cables and I can play some of my favorite games again.
October 17, 2009 ~ Went on a Ghost Tour at Fort Reno. I heard some really amazing stories. I got this shot outside of the church.

October 18, 2009 ~ My cat is always getting into boxes. I never imagined she would get into one on it's side. She is always being silly. I love her though.



Now I have to give my apologies. I know I promised to get this post up a bit ago, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and get it done. Most of my time lately has been taken up working on scrapbooking. Lots of things have been going on in my family, and my heart hasn't really been into blogging. I'm hoping to get back on my feet and back into the groove of things. I've been working really hard to get my pictures taken. I'm getting out of practice and thats not really a good thing. Hope this finds everyone well.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment