Friday, April 10, 2009

Project 365 3 weeks

March 16, 2009 ~ Eric giving me the evil eye. I think it was because of hunger. Gotta love going to the Olive Garden.


March 17, 2009 ~ My beautiful Tulips. I love how pretty these flowers are.


March 18, 2009 ~ The Red Bud with it's beautiful blooms. Hopefully it stays this beautiful this summer.

March 19, 2009 ~ See these pretties? Yep I gave them up. I so didn't want to get rid of them they were my favorite pants. Alas I can't wear them anymore, and they are in a place where I know they will be loved.


March 20, 2009 ~ Kayleigh Standing in line to get her copy of Twlight. It was a very long night, but lots of fun.


March 21, 2009 ~ Kayleigh after getting her copy of Twlight, and they gave out these free posters. It's now hanging up in her room here at the house.


March 22, 2009 ~ The funniest little prairie dog. He had a smile on his face even if he was terrified.

March 23, 2009 ~ Our new wonderful Dishwasher.

March 24, 2009 ~ Cute little chicks from Atwoods.


March 25, 2009 ~ The Red Bud in all it glory. Too bad the rest of the yard isn't as nice.

March 26, 2009 ~ What a hail storm we had tonight. This was part of our backyard.

March 27, 2009 ~ A really cool window display.


March 28, 2009 ~ Yea that's snow that you see. It was so windy today the snow was blowing all over the place. Luckily this is really all we got here.



March 29, 2009 ~ I'm cheating and using an older picture for today. This is Mt. Scott from last week.


March 30, 2009 ~ HELICOPTERS!!! Yep you see what I'm talking about this is the best seed in the world. It's so much fun to play with. I love our tree!

March 31, 2009 ~ Buddy enjoying a nice day outside with the poopie goose (it's really a duck).
He loves his ducks.


April 1, 2009 ~ It's a MOUSE!! I can not believe my cat killed this poor little creature. I got this lovely surprise first thing in the morning too. Here's hoping we don't have more where this one came from. Ick. (But yet sooooo cute)


April 3, 2009 ~ Books read for March.


April 4, 2009 ~ My honey hard at work. This is a keyboard he wants to buy.


April 5, 2009 ~ Buddy and Storm just had to go for a ride. They sure to love their Grandma and Kayleigh. Who else would they get to sleep with to get spoiled rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment