Monday, January 26, 2009

Project 365

I knew I wouldn't get to this yesterday so I'm doing it today. I think I got several great pictures this week.

Jan 19, 2009 ~ I love my dogs because they make funny faces like this. I swear he is not toothless. His teeth are just a little crooked. This is his partial Elvis face.

Jan 20, 2009 ~ Inauguration Day. Just a cute little pic.

Jan 21, 2009 ~ I couldn't decide on just one for this day I had way too many cute ones. This was the night before Koda's surgery and he was in a good mood. The pic on the far left is him thinking he needed the camera. The top pic is of Storm, Koda, and Buddy all begging for some of my cherry turnover. Yes I did share (eventually). The bottom is just a cutie one of me and the boy.

Jan 22, 2009 ~ This is of little Koda a few hours after his surgery. He was quite happy at this point, but that took a major turn. Here he was having some mashed taters, and he just loved them.

Jan 23, 2009 ~ My oh My is it cold outside. I hate hate hate this cold. Winter can leave anytime now, and Spring can move in. I'm ready to get the sod done in the backyard so it's not a mud pit. With temps like this I don't have high hopes.

Jan 24, 2009 ~ This is Chea at his 30th Birthday party. The gang in Tulsa threw him a great play that followed his life. It was a very funny rendition.

Jan 25, 2009 ~ We went and caught the new Underworld movie. I really enjoyed it. The movie added to the story line quite a bit. It showed where the Lycans came from, and why they did what they did in Underworld. It really didn't feel like a sequel (or prequel) it was very well done. If you get a chance you should go see it.

1 comment: