Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not going so great

Ok so I'm sitting down trying to figure out what to use to start out my Project 365. It's not been easy trying to come up with things for the last 2 weeks. I have several good things to post, but I'm going to wait until I have things for everyday up to this week. I have this week covered I just need to get a few more shots for earlier days. It's last week that's giving me fits. I think I will just have to use some shots of the books I have read so far this year. Heck I may even keep a running tally, and photograph them all at the end of the month. I could have the last day of the month be just the books I have read. Yea I think I like that idea.

So if anyone out there is reading this are you going to do Project 365, and are you having any issues?

No comments:

Post a Comment