Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In the Know

I've been doing a little pondering the last couple of weeks as to what I could do to make 2009 a better year. I don't really like the idea of making a new years resolution because I have a tendency not to keep them like most folks do. I wanted to set some goals for myself for the year, but I'm having a hard time as to what those goals may be. Life has changed for me in the last year with my husband being discharged from the Air Force, and our family plans being put on hold for a few years. In the mean time I don't really know what to do with myself.

Today while reading some blogs I like to frequent I found a great idea that I am going to copy. Kim Haynes (a photographer) is doing a thing called project 365. Here's the link go take a visit over there http://www.kimhaynes.typepad.com/. Basically you take a picture or have something like a drawing everyday of the year. Starting today I am going to go back and think of something for everyday of the year so far. Plenty of things have happened already, and I think this is a fantastic idea to try and pull me out of the lull I've been feeling. I also loved this idea because it will give me a chance to utilize the camera I just got for Christmas.

Now for my goals:

1. Learn how to use my new Canon Rebel DSLR.

2. Keep up with Project 365, and scrapbook it as well.

3. Finish scrapping our wedding cards.

4. Finish scrapping Nichole's summer 06

5. Update this Blog on a regular basis.

For now I'm going to leave this as my list, and as I complete one I will try to add another.

No comments:

Post a Comment