Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally the start of Project 365


Jan 1, 2009 ~ The start of a brand new year. I was in bed way before midnight hit on new years eve. I feel bad for Eric because I just fall asleep so easily when it gets dark outside. We didn't do anything for the new year besides catching a movie we had both been wanting to see. Yes Man was a pretty funny comedy.



Jan 2, 2009 ~ Besides work today was another book day. I love to read, and I think I will use the last day of every month to show just how much I read. I love Jeaniene Frost she has fantastic world, and I have to say Bones is pretty yummy.



Jan 3, 2009 ~ We had a great time at the ice rink. I think next year I will take more advantage of what the Downtown in December has to offer. Not to mention I won't wait until the last minute to go either. We froze out hiney's off out there.



Jan 4, 2009 ~ I did absolutely nothing besides laundry, read, and watch TV. What can I say it was a very lazy Sunday.



Jan 5, 2009 ~ Read this novel today. Devon Monk did a great job. It was just as good as I thought it would be. I had a chance to meet her at Conestoga in '08. Hopefully she will be at Conestoga in '10. If you get a chance pick up a copy it's an interesting take on magic.



Jan 6, 2009 ~ Went out today and got Night Huntress. It didn't do as well on the best sellers list as I would have liked, but #34 on the NYT isn't bad. Yasmine writes a wonderful world that's easy to get lost in. I really loved this installment, and I can't wait for Demon Mistress in July.



Jan 7, 2009 ~ Read Lord of Misrule today. Great book. Morganville would be one freaky place to live.



Jan 8, 2009 ~ Boomer Sooner. Too bad they didn't win the National Championship.



Jan 9, 2009 ~ I finally broke down and decided to get my back fixed. I've been having horrible pain in my neck and upper back for years now. Thanks to Dr. Koch I'm starting to get back to normal.



Jan 10, 2009 ~ Took the dogs to the vet for their yearly checkup and vaccines. They got a great bill of health. Storm weighed in at 103 pounds, and Buddy weighed in at 115 pounds. I never would have thought the little thing that came wondering into our lives at 20 pounds would grow to be 115 pounds. Hopefully he doesn't grow too much more.



Jan 11, 2009 ~ Buddy decided he needed to sleep on the ottoman. He doesn't quit fit. The couch was occupied at the time which is his normal bed.



Jan 12, 2009 ~ We had a visit by the Fletcher's. Baby Koda had to go see the Doctor here in OKC to see about getting a birth defect fixed. He is so peaceful when he sleeps. I love getting to spend time with him because it's not as often as I would like.



Jan 13, 2009 ~ Went to the dentist today to find out what is going on with my jaw. Thought it might be me clenching at night with the retainers on. Now I don't have to wear them at all since it's been about a year since I got my braces off.



Jan 14, 2009 ~ This time of year it seems I can always see the moon and the sun on my way to work. I saw this setting and just had to capture it. I think it's beautiful.



Jan 15, 2009 ~ After a long day of work there's nothing better than coming home, and taking a nice long very hot bath. Not to mention it has been freezing cold here the last few days. This makes my day to get warm, and to read a good book.



Jan 16, 2009 ~ My oh my has it been cold across the country. I hate when it gets this cold. My poor yard has seen warmer days, and I know the pond doesn't like this cold weather. Hopefully we can stay away from the ice storms this year because those are never any fun.



Jan 17, 2009 ~ I got some great shots of the dogs partaking in their favorite pasttime. They love to wrestle in the house and outside. They are very entertaining to watch.



Jan 18, 2009 ~ This was a lazy day. I took some pictures of the animals, and this was the best one I got of the cat. I reallly fell in love with how it turned out. Eric had to work so it left me at home to work on this.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should cross two of the pictures... Put Leia in the bath and take a picture!

    -E

    ReplyDelete