Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy St. Valentine's Day

Eric and I decided not to celebrate Valentine's this year considering what our year has in store for us. We did make it out to the movies on Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised to receive a flower upon arrival in the balcony (see pic below.) Eric just had to see the re-release of Star Wars Episode I in 3D. I have to say I'm pretty sure he loved it and I know we will have it on 3D Blu-ray when it's available. I didn't so much care to see the movie in 3D as I sometimes have difficulty seeing remastered 3D. If it's shot in 3D to begin with I don't have as much difficulty. It's these faulty eyeballs I was born with. **Grins** I like Star Wars but this time around was no different than the first time around. I can admit a few of the parts I did catch the 3D effects and I'm jealous of all you out there who can see it with no issues. Even though I didn't want to see it I went because I knew Eric was dying to catch it. I like going because I know it makes him happy to have me along to share in something he loves. He does it for me every time I drag him to a craft store or make him help do dome DIY here at the house.




Don't you know that I have class late on Valentine's day so even if I'd wanted to do something it wouldn't have been possible. To top it off we had a test so it's not like you could miss this class to have a Valentine. The professor made up for it though and gave all of us girls a Valentine and chocolate. See I know that some don't like Valentine's Day, but it's always nice to get the little gestures people make. Valentine's Day just brings it out for us. I hope you had a good Valentine's Day with those you love no matter who that may have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment