Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Slowly but surely I'm catching up!

Apr 26, 2010 ~ I move to OKC to get away from Lawton, and what do you think I see. Yep that would be a Lawton school bus. Though you can barely see the name of the town on the side. How many bets do you want to make that this bus is like 20+ years old. I don't think Lawton has purchased new buses in my lifetime. At least none of them look like they are new that I have seen in awhile.


Apr 27, 2010 ~ I totally cheated for today's picture. This is from the air show on the 24th. We really did have a good time. I just wish we could have gotten in to the Space Museum to see Barbie (which is the Velocity). She's done up to look like on of the planes from the Rocket Racing League.


Apr 28, 2010 ~ This poor little guy/gal was stuck in our dumpster at work today. It's been awhile since we've had a raccoon in the dumpster. This was a young one. We put a pallet in to let the thing crawl out. It sure did look at me pretty hard on it's way out. I felt like he/she was telling me thanks for the help.


Apr 29, 2010 ~ I'm a few days early on this, but these are the books I read for April.



Apr 30, 2010 ~ Nightmare on Elm Street. Woot Woot. I know this isn't a picture of that, but I thought it was pretty cool. This was right outside of the theater we were in.


May 1, 2010 ~ Free landfill day. We took advantage of it because we got rid of the carpet and padding from earlier in the year. One more thing out of the garage.


May 2, 2010 ~ Our new clock! Don't know what we are going to do with it yet. We are debating on weather to leave it on the mantel or hang it on the wall. The walls are still pretty bare since I haven't put anything back up on the walls. I can't make up my mind on what or where to put things back on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment