Sunday, February 7, 2010

Belated Thursday Thanks and No 365 this week

I know I'm terribly late on this, but as with some of my intentions this week it didn't get done.

Thursday Thanks business first.
I am thankful this week that Spring is in the air. I know that blasted groundhog saw his shadow and now we have 6 more weeks of Winter, but contrary to what he says my trees are budding and the daffodil's have broken ground. I noticed the tree last week, and Wednesday night I saw the daffodil's busting through the ice. Yep I said ice. Now I know if the daffodils are on the way up then it won't be long. This has been such a hard Winter with all of the storms we have had seemingly back to back. As I type this we have another moving in with the whole mix of rain, snow, and the lovely ice. Yes, I'm being sarcastic when I say lovely ice.

Project 365 is on hold this week too. I have the pictures, but I'm not going to post them until next week. I worked on some things for a baby shower I am throwing with a friend, and I want the stuff to be a surprise for the mom to be. Since I don't know if she's a reader I am postponing this weeks post. Be on the look out for baby shower pictures though next week.

So what were you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. Word.... I think what pics I have seen things are coming together very well.

    ReplyDelete