Sunday, January 31, 2010

Project 365 on time

Jan 25, 2010 ~ Heather came all the way from Seattle for a visit. We haven't seen her since she got married in Sept of '08. I also now feel comfortable letting the cat out of the bag. We found out in December that Heather and Ben are expecting their first baby. She announced it this week on Facebook. Eric and I couldn't be happier for them. Now if they only have good luck on getting a new house.



Jan 26, 2010 ~ I just had to take a picture of this jerk. Can you believe this guy was actually reading a paper while driving? Well he was, and almost hit me. You can't see it from this angle, but he had a freaking 8.5 x 11 paper up in front of him and was not paying any attention to the cars around him. These are the kind of people who shouldn't have a driver's license. I put them in the same category of people who text and put on makeup while driving.



Jan 27, 2010 ~ I actually took the time to make some dinner tonight. I know it was an easy and not very healthy make, but I at least took the time to cook. Normally when it's just me I'm eating a bowl of cereal.


Jan 28, 2010 ~ He it comes another winter storm. This just so you know is not snow it's ice. One massive sheet of it. I'm ready for this winter to be over. This is the second bad storm we've had. This is a record for us. Matter of fact I saw today on the news that we've had19.5 inches of snow. Twenty five inches is the record from back in the 40's. If we have a couple of small storms or one more big one we are going to break that record.


Jan 29, 2010 ~ This is a shot of the pond during the snow. This is now about 4-6 inches of snow in some places. Yep this is snow on top of ice. What great fun.


Jan 30, 2010 ~ I'm a lucky girl. My honey drove me to the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial to get some great shots. I had no idea that when we got there the walkways would be clear. I was completely prepared to die. Ok maybe not die, but I was certain it would be a treacherous excursion. It wasn't and I did get some really wonderful shots. It's not very often we have snow like this. I'm just sad I don't have some different equipment for some better shots.



Jan 31, 2010 ~ Since it's the last day of Jan here are the books I read this month. The Vampire Kisses is actually 3 books in one.



Updates on me. So I've fallen off the journaling wagon. I've not been doing very good at keeping it up. I think I may have to start writing in it in the am. I just can't seem to remember writing in it before bed. On the health front I'm not doing very well either. I've been craving something sweet and I haven't been able to figure out what it is. I've made some changes to the medications I'm taking and hoping things level out in the next couple of months. Only time will tell.

So how are your goals going?

No comments:

Post a Comment