Sunday, January 24, 2010

I've been a slackin

I guess I owe everyone an apology. I've been slack on getting my pics up for last week. However I'm going to give you my sob story. :) Last weekend I had a work thing all day on Friday and Saturday that was humm I don't know what to say. Anyways then on Sunday my in-laws came to visit. I spent most of the morning on Sunday cleaning. Yes you heard that right cleaning. We started on Friday night with bathing the dogs and scrubbing the kitchen floor. I couldn't tell you at this point what we did on Saturday that's how much of a blur it is. Then Sunday I got up and did a few things that I had put off. It was a great visit though.


Jan 11, 2010 ~ Eric and I got the new Super Mario Brothers back in November, and no we still have not beaten it. However we are there. Which is this picture. We were at the end beat the last Koopa (Or so we thought). At the end I said to Eric "Man for that to be the last one that was awfully easy." Yea so it wasn't the last one. We see the princess and she's carted off again to this place. We haven't even attempted this level yet. Since this is only a castle I'm thinking it's going to be very hard.


Jan 12, 2010 ~ Yea you know I should probably leave for work a tad earlier during the winter. I just LOVE it when I come outside to this. Needless to say I'm sure I was late getting to work this day, but then again I'm late almost everyday. Shush you didn't really hear that. LOL.


Jan 13, 2010 ~ Whooo Hooo the snow is finally melting. I'm so happy the sun is out and shining.


Jan 14, 2010 ~ It's 3 weeks after the blizzard and this is what we still have in the front yard.


Jan 15, 2010 ~ This is my biggest guilty pleasure. I must stop every morning and get a Large Dr. Pepper for $1.07. I know it isn't good for me and costs a ton, but I love my one soda for the day to be from here.


Jan 16, 2010 ~ Got to have a great dinner with the folks from work. We had our co-workers in from Pennsylvania and Maryland. It was a nice visit after a couple of days of hard thinking.


Jan 17, 2010 ~ Came here with the rents. I can't say anything bad about the new Buffet. This place is fantastic in it's choices and arrangements. I can't even explain to you how great it is. They have everything you could want in this place.


Jan 18, 2010 ~ Fog, Fog, and more Fog. We have been dealing with the thickest fog I think I've ever seen. It makes traffic slow going on the way to work, but you know there is something that makes it peaceful.


Jan 19, 2010 ~ Headed out to do some shopping for a Baby Shower. Had a great time and came up with some great ideas. I'm looking forward to the exciting day.


Jan 20, 2010 ~ I'm a little baffled by this. This ice wasn't there the day before, but today it's all over the place. I'm thinking it's just some hail since we had a bad storm. It was a little too early for me to be thinking about it though.


Jan 21, 2010 ~ I broke down and used my Christmas money and bought the Touch/Pen tablet I've been wanting. Getting the darn thing to work though has been a tough road. I'm now on my second one and it seems to be working pretty well. Now I just have to get the hand of it.


Jan 22, 2010 ~ Buddy boy was sitting up in my room keeping me company while I worked on my computer. Just trying to get all the programs and new things installed. I remember now why I hate have to re format the hard drive.


Jan 23, 2010 ~ Spent the night working on invites. They really did turn out cute. The day is getting closer and closer. Looks like I will be a busy little bee over the next few weeks. This is going to be so much fun, and I am going to see friends I haven't seen in some time.


Jan 24, 2010 ~ This is it. We have made our choice on flooring. Now just to get our tax return and it's game on. Think we have decided to pay to have tile laid and to do the wood ourselves. Wish us luck I'm very excited to get this project started.

1 comment:

  1. The fight will be on when you do get to fight Bowser! Pat & I finished the game but we did not collect all the star coins, so we are now going back and collecting them all so we can play Star World. Good luck and have fun with that last one!!!

    ReplyDelete