Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Monts'

I had a very long day on the 4th. I spent pretty much all day shooting pictures, and I thought I would share some of them.


The shot above is pretty much the best one on of this little guy I got. Korben wasn't feeling so hot and you could tell how bad he felt. His poor little nose was so raw. He would have been a perfect match for the Puff's Plus commercial. I was finally able to get these shots by having him put the little packages in the mailbox and then having him bring them back to me.



The picture above was really a cinch to get. Kortneigh did a great job with the picture taking this time. I was extremely proud of her, and I even got her some bribes. She was truly on her best behavior.

Here is the family shot. We couldn't get a smile out of poor little Korben at all. He had to have his mouth open just to breath, but I still got a cute little picture. Thanks to everyone who stood behind me trying to get him to smile. I think they were having too much fun back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment