Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Across the Street

It's been a long time since my mom has had good neighbors. I'm happy she finally has people around her that will help her out and be good friends. It's sad though because it won't be long before the neighbor's across the street have to move. I guess that's what happens when you live in a military town. People come and go, and hopefully the good ones stay in touch. I hope we still hear from Wendy and Clay from where ever the Army sends them.



I made sure to get some good shots of Wendy and Clay because this was Wendy's Christmas present. Clay is pretty down on the picture thing.


Naturally I had to make sure I got some of the beautiful Jasmine. She is lucky to have found a great furever home. She may have started out as a bad girl, but she has truly turned it around and seems to be a great companion. I couldn't have asked for better behaved dogs.


Another of Wendy and Clay. I really loved this one. I hope they like it as much as I do!!!!


I couldn't let them get away without a family portrait. Here you have (The Humans) Wendy and Clay, and (The Pouches) Marley and Jasmine. I'm telling you the dogs were great. I just wish I could have gotten the kitties in the picture too. We are missing Sophie and Bella. Boy can I tell you these two four legged creatures sure like the work TREATS.

No comments:

Post a Comment