Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Project 365 and a Tidbit

Tried to put this on the bottom, but it kept running on to the last part so you're getting it here. In other news I'm very happy to report I have a LIVE frog in the pond. I was very happy to have the bejesus scared out of me the other day. I didn't know if we would have them visit this year with the 2 I found dead earlier. Now we just have to get the pond cleaned out. Hopefully I will get to stock it with some goldfish this year.
So how was everyone else's Easter?




April 6, 2009 ~ Here is a pic of my beautiful Tulips in all their glory. I think I fall in love with them again every year. I planted these in Dec of 06 right after we bought the house.


April 7, 2009 ~ The Azalea bush that is growing like a champ. We planted 4 of these last May, and 2 are doing great the other 2 not so good. I really think I'm going to enjoy these bushes.


April 8, 2009 ~ I have to stop at Sonic everyday before work for a large Dr. Pepper. The ladies here know what I want as soon as I show up.


April 9, 2009 ~ The Iris. I like these, but I wish they were a different color. I may just have to plant some purple ones to compliment these.



April 10, 2009 ~ The Azalea's with blooms. I really like the color on the flower.



April 11, 2009 ~ I had a wonderful time on Saturday with this photo shoot. I got some really great pictures of Kortneigh and Korben. I also got great pictures of Landon and Nichole. I worked really hard for these and it paid off.



April 12, 2009 ~ HAPPY EASTER. We went to lunch at an Aunt and Uncle's house. It was great getting to see family that I don't get to see very often. I had a chance to meet little Jessilyn. She was born on March 26th. She sure is beautiful and she takes great photographs. Wish I had the naked baby pictures, but I had a memory card crash on me. It won't work at all, and I lost several pictures. Oh well I'm looking forward to another shoot with Jessilyn in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very thankful for these pictures! You have a true talent Michelle!!!

    ReplyDelete